Business Freedom with a Payment Gateway Provider
What To Do If You Feel Trapped by Your Payment Gateway Provider
It’s natural for you to want your business to grow with modern technology. A big part of being successful is knowing when to seize new opportunities and reach the maximum amount of potential customers. What happens if you feel that your current payment processor is holding you back? One solution is to rely on a payment gateway provider that offers its partners choice and flexibility.
Why It Might be Time for a Change
There are some situations where the need for a different integrated payment gateway provider may arise:
- Your current processor doesn’t offer the payment methods your business software supports such as FSA/HSA or Level 2 and Level 3 transaction types.
- You want to explore other partnership types with your partner (such as a PayFac or ISO), but you do not want to complete the necessary development work to make the switch.
- You are looking to re-energize your payments revenue but your current partner isn’t delivering when it comes to overall business growth and support for your payments program.
Trying to find solutions to some of your payment gateway headaches can be like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. It just doesn’t fit, and you don’t need to fight it. With a payment gateway provider like Paragon Payment Solutions you can have both freedom and simplicity.
Advantages of Using a Payment Gateway Provider
Before you give in to status quo, let’s take a quick look as to why we a payment gateway provider is a necessity for your software. A payment gateway provider acts as the intermediary between a payment processor (often more than one), a merchant account and your software application. A payment gateway integration makes life much easier for your customers as they have access to:
- Consolidated customer data and reporting.
- Reduced PCI DSS compliance and fraud protection.
- Tokenization and recurring subscription options.
Why Having a Choice Matters
It’s your business, and there’s no reason you should be held hostage by a payment processor that isn’t keeping pace with your needs. If you are being served less than what was promised for your partnership, whether that be less residuals, less sales and marketing support or less overall strategic account direction – know that you have a choice.
Choice translates into profit:
- Freedom to switch partnership structures to adapt to changing business goals.
- Access to better account management.
- Ability to choose superior support.
At Paragon Payment Solutions, we’re here to help you grow your business and better serve your customers. Look to our team of experts for comprehensive support and a huge suite of developer tools for a simple payment integration.
Ready to see our API or open a test account? Looking for more information on our Partner Programs? Are you a merchant with a question? We are here to help!